The Yaesu FTA-250L is an extremely affordable, compact (COMM only) airband transceiver. Featuring an extremely rugged polycarbonate housing with an IPX5 waterproof rating for use in harsh environments with rain, splash and spray. Loud 700mW audio output guarantees that radio calls will not be missed even in noisy environments. 8.33kHz narrow band capable, with a huge programmable 250 channel capacity memory bank. The FTA-250L comes programmed with Yaesu's exclusive easy to operate (E2O) menu system making the radio a pleasure to operate without the use of a manual. The intuitive operating system is further complimented by the high resolution dot matrix display and the bright, fully lit, sunlight viewable backlight.
Yaesu FTA-250L features:
- Compact size - in response to the huge demand for a compact airband transceiver, Yaesu has responded with the smallest airband transceiver yet, which is guaranteed to fit in the smallest of places.
- 250 Memory Channels - now with an expanded memory bank the FTA-250L can now store up to 250 memory channels for quick and easy recall, making this transceiver a pleasure to operate for heavy avionics users.
- High-capacity 1,950 mAh Li-Ion re-chargeable battery - the FTA-250L comes packaged with the largest capacity battery yet, measuring in at 1,950 mAh, so even heavy radio users are guaranteed to have a radio that will keep going strong all day long.
Technical specifications Yaesu FTA-250L:
- Frequency Range: TX/RX 118.000 MHz to 136.975 MHz (COMM only)
- Channel Spacing - 8.33 and 25 KHz
- Emission Type: TX - AM / RX - AM & FM
- Supply Voltage: 6.0 to 9.5 V DC
- Current Consumption (approx.): 300 μA power OFF / 70 mA battery saver ON (saver ratio 50%) / 90 mA squelch ON / 300 mA receiver / 900 mA transmit (1.5 W carrier)
- Temperature Range: -10°C to +60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Antenna Connector: BNC
- Case Size (WxHxD): 2.1" x 4.1" x 1.2" (52 x 105 x 30 mm), incl. Li-Ion pack.
- Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz) incl. Li-Ion pack. and antenna
Delivery includes: Yaesu FTA-250L, re-chargeable Li-Ion battery (1,950 mAh), 220 V and 12 VDC charger with cradle, antenna, belt clip, headset adapter, operating manual (english).
- Battery: 1,950 mAh, re-chargeable Li-Ion battery, with up to 16 hours battery life (depending on usage)