Let op artikel is alleen afhalen in de shop!!!
Mail of bel anders voor info!!!
The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single-engine monoplane. Introduced in 1949 by Piper Aircraft, it was developed from the Piper PA-11, and traces its lineage back through the J-3 to the Taylor E-2 Cub of the 1930s. In close to 40 years of production, over 9,000 were built.
The Nexa Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a .46-size electric scale series civilian aircraft with a 1620mm wingspan, constructed primarily from balsa wood and fully covered. This ARF requires assembly and installation of your choice of servos and power system, and includes a two piece wing design with aluminum wing joiner, fiberglass cowling, detailed cockpit, working cockpit doors, dummy engine, a large battery hatch and pre-hinged and installed control surfaces.
- Fully covered in an attractive sky blue and white Burda Bunte Illustrierte German scheme
- Complete Balsa and lite-ply construction for rigidity and durability
- Two piece wing with aluminum wing joiners for easy transport
- Fiberglass cowling, detailed cockpit and functional cockpit doors for added scale appeal
- All control surfaces come out of the box pre-hinged and installed for convenience
- Large battery hatch allows for your chosen electric setup
- Nexa Piper PA-18 Super Cub Burda 1620mm (63.7") Wingspan - ARF
- Wheels, wheel covers, spinner, fiberglass cowling
- Motor mounts, dummy engine
- Hardware and decals
- 5 Channel radio - select a minimum 5 channel radio
- 5 Channel receiver - select a minimum 5 channel receiver
- Brushless outrunner motor
- 85 Amp brushless ESC
- 4x high torque micro servos for ailerons, rudder and elevator
- 4 Cell 14.8V 4500 - 5000 mAh LiPo Battery
- 12x8 Electric propeller
- 4 Cell compatible battery charger